- The Scripture teaches
with following aspects:
- What is sin?
- What is the consequence
- Who can forgive
- Should we continue
- How to deal with
- Mattityahu 12:31"Therefore * I say to you, any sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven people, but blasphemy against the Spirit shall not be forgiven.
- Mattityahu 18:21 Then Kefa came and said to Him, "Adonay, how often shall my brother sin against me and I forgive him? Up to seven times ?"
- Mark 3:29
but whoever * blasphemes against the Ruach
HaKodesh never * * has forgiveness, but is guilty of an eternal sin "--
- Yochanan 1:29 The next day he *saw Moshiach coming to him and *said, "Behold, the Lamb of Elohim who takes away the sin of the world !
- Yochanan 5:14
Afterward * Moshiach *found him in the temple and said to him, "Behold, you have become well; do not sin anymore, so that nothing * worse happens to you."
- Yochanan 8:7 But when they persisted in asking Him, He straightened up, and said to them, "He who is without sin among you, let him be the first to throw a stone at her."
- Yochanan 8:11She said, "No one, Adonay." And Moshiach said, "I do not condemn you, either. Go. From now on sin no more."]
- Yochanan 8:21 Then He said again to them, "I go away, and you will seek Me, and will die in your sin; where I am going, you cannot * come."
- Yochanan 8:34
Moshiach answered them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, everyone who commits sin is the slave of sin.
- Yochanan 9:41 Moshiach said to them, "If you were blind, you would have no sin; but since you say, 'We see,' your sin remains.
- Yochanan 15:22 "If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not have sin, but now they have no excuse for their sin.
- Yochanan 15:24 "If I had not done among them the works which no one else did, they would not have sin; but now they have both seen and hated Me and My Father as well.
- Yochanan 16:8
"And He, when He comes, will convict the world concerning sin and righteousness and judgment;
- Yochanan 16:9
concerning sin, because they do not believe in Me;
- Romaios 3:9 What then ? Are we better than they? Not at all; for we have already charged that both Jews and Greeks are all under sin;
- Romaios 3:20 because by the works of the Torah no * flesh will be justified in His sight; for through the Torah comes the knowledge of sin.
- Romaios 4:8"BLESSED IS THE MAN WHOSE SIN YHVH WILL NOT TAKE INTO ACCOUNT."
- Romaios 5:12
Therefore *, just as through one man sin entered into the world, and death through sin, and so death spread to all men, because * all sinned --
- Romaios 5:13
for until the Torah sin was in the world, but sin is not imputed when there is no Torah.
- Romaios 5:20
The Torah came in so that the transgression would increase; but where sin increased, grace abounded all the more,
- Romaios 5:21 so that, as sin reigned in death, even so chesed would reign through tzedakah to eternal life through Moshiach Moshiach Adoneinu.
- Romaios 6:6 knowing this, that our old self was impaled with Him, in order that our body of sin might be done away with, so that we would no longer be slaves to sin;
- Romaios 6:7 for he who has died is freed from sin.
- Romaios 6:10 For the death that He died, He died to sin once for all; but the life that He lives, He lives to Elohim.
- Romaios 6:11 Even so consider yourselves to be dead to sin, but alive to Elohim in Moshiach.
- Romaios 6:12 Therefore do not let sin reign in your mortal body so that you obey its lusts,
- Romaios 6:13 and do not go on presenting the members of your body to sin as instruments of unrighteousness; but present yourselves to Elohim as those alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness to Elohim.
- Romaios 6:14 For sin shall not be master over you, for you are not under Torah but under chesed.
- Romaios 6:15 What then ? Shall we sin because we are not under Torah but under chesed ? May it never be!
- Romaios 6:16 Do you not know that when you present yourselves to someone as slaves for obedience, you are slaves of the one whom you obey, either of sin resulting in death, or of obedience resulting in righteousness ?
- Romaios 6:17 But thanks be to Elohim that though you were slaves of sin, you became obedient from the heart to that form of teaching to which you were committed,
- Romaios 6:18 and having been freed from sin, you became slaves of righteousness.
- Romaios 6:20 For when you were slaves of sin, you were free in regard to righteousness.
- Romaios 6:22 But now having been freed from sin and enslaved to Elohim, you derive your benefit, resulting in sanctification, and the outcome, eternal life.
- Romaios 6:23
For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of Elohim is eternal life in Moshiach Moshiach our Adonay.
- Romaios 7:7 What shall we say then ? Is the Torah sin ? May it never be! On the contrary, I would not have come to know sin except through the Torah; for I would not have known about coveting if the Torah had not said, "YOU SHALL NOT COVET."
- Romaios 7:8 But sin, taking opportunity through the commandment, produced in me coveting of every kind; for apart from the law sin is dead.
- Romaios 7:9 I was once alive apart from the Torah; but when the commandment came, sin became alive and I died;
- Romaios 7:13 Therefore did that which is good become a cause of death for me? May it never be! Rather it was sin, in order that it might be shown to be sin by effecting my death through that which is good, so that through the commandment sin would become utterly sinful.
- Romaios 7:14 For we know that the Torah is spiritual, but I am of flesh, sold into bondage to sin.
- Romaios 7:17 So now, no longer am I the one doing it, but sin which dwells in me.
- Romaios 7:20 But if I am doing the very thing I do not want, I am no longer the one doing it, but sin which dwells in me.
- Romaios 7:23 but I see a different Torah in the members of my body, waging war against the Torah of my mind and making me a prisoner of the Torah of sin which is in my members.
- Romaios 7:25 Thanks be to Elohim through Moshiach Moshiach our Adonay ! So then, on the one hand I myself with my mind am serving the Torah of Elohim, but on the other, with my flesh the Torah of sin.
- Romaios 8:2 For the Torah of the Spirit of life in Moshiach Moshiach has set you free from the Torah of sin and of death.
- Romaios 8:3 For what the Torah could not do, weak as it was through the flesh, Elohim did: sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh and as an offering for sin, He condemned sin in the flesh,
- Romaios 8:10 If Moshiach is in you, though the body is dead because of sin, yet the spirit is alive because of righteousness.
- Romaios 14:23 But he who doubts is condemned if he eats, because his eating is not from faith; and whatever * is not from faith is sin.
- 1 Korinthos 6:18 Flee immorality. Every other sin that a man commits is outside the body, but the immoral man sins against his own body.
- 1 Korinthos 7:36 But if any man thinks that he is acting unbecomingly toward his virgin daughter, if she is past her youth, and if it must be so, let him do what he wishes, he does not sin; let her marry.
- 1 Korinthos 8:12 And so, by sinning against the brethren and wounding their conscience when it is weak, you sin against Moshiach.
- 1 Korintos 15:56
The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law;
- 2 Korintos 11:7 Or did I commit a sin in humbling myself so that you might be exalted, because I proclaimed the good
news of Elohim to you without charge ?
Korintos 11:29 Who is weak without * my being weak ? Who is led into sin without * my intense concern ?
- Galates 2:17 "But if, while seeking to be justified in Moshiach, we ourselves have also been found sinners, is Moshiach then a minister of sin ? May it never be!
- Galates 3:22 But the Scripture has shut up everyone under sin, so that the promise by faith in Moshiach might be given to those who believe.
- Ephesios 4:26 BE ANGRY, AND yet DO NOT SIN; do not let the sun go down on your anger,
- 1 Timotheos 5:20 Those who continue in sin, rebuke in the presence of all, so that the rest also will be fearful of sinning.
- 1Timotheos 5:22 Do not lay hands upon anyone too hastily and thereby share responsibility for the sins of others; keep yourself free from sin.
- Hebrews 3:13 But encourage one another day after day, as long as it is still called "Today," so * that none * of you will be hardened by the deceitfulness of sin.
- Hebrews 4:15 For we do not have a Kohen
Gadol who cannot * sympathize with our weaknesses, but One who has been tempted in all things as we are, yet without sin.
- Hebrews 9:26 Otherwise, He would have needed to suffer often since the foundation of the world; but now once at the consummation of the ages He has been manifested to put away sin by the sacrifice of Himself.
- Hebrews 9:28 so Moshiach also, having been offered once to bear the sins of many, will appear a second time for salvation without reference to sin, to those who eagerly await Him.
- Hebrews 11:25 choosing rather to endure ill-treatment with the people of Elohim than to enjoy the passing pleasures of sin,
- Hebrews 12:1 Therefore, since we have so great a cloud of witnesses surrounding us, let us also lay aside every encumbrance and the sin which so easily entangles us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us,
- Hebrews 12:4 You have not yet resisted to the point of shedding blood in your striving against sin;
- Yaakov 1:15 Then when lust has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and when sin is accomplished, it brings forth death.
- Yaakov 2:9 But if you show partiality, you are committing sin and are convicted by the Torah as transgressors.
1 Kefa 2:20
For what credit is there if, when you sin and are harshly treated, you endure it with patience ? But if when you do what is right and suffer for it you patiently endure it, this finds favor with Elohim.
- Yaakov 4:17 Therefore, to one who knows the right thing to do and does not do it, to him it is sin.
- 1 Kefa 2:22 WHO COMMITTED NO SIN, NOR WAS ANY DECEIT FOUND IN HIS MOUTH;
- 1 Kefa 2:24 and He Himself bore our sins in His body on the cross, so that we might die to sin and live to righteousness; for by His wounds you were healed.
- 2 Kefa 2:14 having eyes full of adultery that never cease from sin, enticing unstable souls, having a heart trained in greed, accursed children;
- 1 Yochanan 1:7 but if we walk in the Light as He Himself is in the Light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Moshiach His Son cleanses us from all sin.
- 1 Yochanan 1:8
If we say that we have no sin, we are deceiving ourselves and the truth is not in us.
- 1 Yochanan 2:1 My little children, I am writing these things to you so that you may not sin. And if anyone sins, we have an Advocate with the Father, Moshiach the righteous;
- 1 Yochanan 3:4
Everyone who practices sin also practices lawlessness; and sin is lawlessness.
- 1Yochanan 3:8 the one who practices sin is of the devil; for the devil has sinned from the beginning. BEN Elohim appeared for this purpose, to destroy the works of the devil.
- 1 Yochanan 3:9 No * one who is born of Elohim practices sin, because His seed abides in him; and he cannot * sin, because he is born of Elohim.
- 1 Yochanan 5:16 If anyone sees his brother committing a sin not leading to death, he shall ask and Elohim will for him give life to those who commit sin not leading to death. There is a sin leading to death; I do not say that he should make request for this.
- 1 Yochanan 5:17
All unrighteousness is sin, and there is a sin not leading to death.