Man's Problem: What is the Nature and consequence of Sin?
The truth and evidence is that man has a soul that ever desire to worship something but ever deny the existance of God, he has become the enemies of God, he hates God because he lives in darkness while God is light, he does not know God, he does not understand things of Divine Nature. He is subject to suffering, disease; sickness of this world, worries, boredom, loneliness, aimlessness, anxiety, emptiness, insecurity.
He is physical alive and Spiritually dead. The physical body will die someday and degraded. The soul will stay in Hades (place of suffering) until the final Judgement "the Great White Throne" Do you want to remain in such a state?
The scripture says:
- "for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God," (Romans 3:23 NNAS)
- "And inasmuch as it is appointed for men to die once and after this comes judgment," (Hebrews 9:27 NNAS)
- "For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord." (Romans 6:23 NNAS)
- For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed the evil thoughts, fornications, thefts, murders, adulteries, deeds of coveting and wickedness, as well as deceit, sensuality, envy, slander, pride and foolishness." (Mark 7:21, 22 NNAS)
- "But for the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and immoral persons and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death."" (Revelation 21:8 NNAS)