Man's way of solution:
- May be doing charity work, help the poor, help in church work, be kind, talk no evil this will help me to reach God.
- May be having good moral, good character, honesty.
- May be having very good Education.
- May I torture myself to understand how Yeshua felt this help to purify my soul.
- How about going to church every Sunday, Baptism, and be a church membership. I am sure that would get me to heaven.
- Many are deceive into believing that By Killing the "infidel" I can go to heaven but God the Creator said in the Torah Thou shalt not kill.
- Are you sure Yeshua is the only way to God. I am sure there are other way.
- Christian Parents. Many people base their hope of Salvation on the fact that they were born into a Christian family. Every person have to hear, believe and accept God's provision of salvation.
- By observing the Torah and Mitzvot I can get obtain salvation
- Easy Believism. Certain people thinks that they are saved because simply believe the facts concerning Jesus Christ. But they do not love Him, nor are they willing to obey and follow Him. Inwardly they still love the World and things of the world. Their tikvah (hope) of salvation is a false hope.
""Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter." (Matthew 7:21 NNAS) Do not love the world nor the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him." (1 John 2:15 NNAS)
Warning: Do not be deceived!
"There is a way which seems right to a man, But its end is the way of death." (Proverbs 14:12 NNAS)
This is what God said:
"He saved us, not on the basis of deeds which we have done in righteousness, but according to His mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewing by the Holy Spirit," (Titus 3:5 NNAS)